AACC MEMBER BENEFITS
Finding Your Voice
How AACC Membership Works for You
s a member of the American Association of
Community Colleges (AACC), your institution
and its faculty, staff, and students have access
to hundreds of targeted resources to improve
advocacy and outreach, make important and
lasting professional connections, and learn about and
weigh in on key industry issues.
Here are just a few of the ways AACC works for you:
• Experts monitoring and advocating on Capitol Hill on behalf of
the nation’s community colleges.
• Ongoing updates on key legislative issues.
• Networking and leadership development opportunities and
• Access to Community College Times, AACC’s online newspaper.
• Subscription to Community College Journal. (Six print copies of
bimonthly magazine are mailed to each institutional member.)
• Free access to digital edition of Community College Journal with a
simple one-step login.
• Subscription to AACC Letter (biweekly e-update from AACC
President and CEO Walter Bumphus).
• Notifications about annual AACC Convention, ongoing professional development opportunities, and the latest community
• Discounts on products from AACC’s Community College Press.
• Membership in Presidents Academy (for CEOs of Institutional
• Access to AACC’s searchable member database.
• Opportunity to apply for multiple grant programs and participate in exciting new initiatives.
To renew your membership today,
call 202-728-0200 ext. 236.