Kaplan University Offers Your Students
a Seamless Path to a Bachelor’s Degree
Kaplan University helps students like yours achieve their educational goals so they can prepare for a successful career. 1
Team up with Kaplan University so your students can enjoy the following benefits:
• Save time and money – maximized transfer credits through customized program mappings for your school2
• Stay on track – resources designed to help working adult learners thrive
• Enjoy flexibility – schedules that accommodate busy lives
• Get a high-quality education – career-focused programs that integrate dynamic new learning technologies
• Choice of 180+ programs – learn how to develop career skills with professional competency-based bachelor’s
and master’s degrees and certificates
• Personalized support – receive one-on-one guidance and access a variety of learning resources
Since 2001, we’ve formed alliances with a number of colleges and higher learning institutions around the nation,
offering their students an outcomes-focused education with a seamless transition that provides a clear, direct,
and more affordable pathway to a bachelor’s degree.
Visit the Kaplan University booth (#1002) at the 2016 American Association of Community
Colleges annual convention or call Erin Carr-Jordan at 602.321.3304 to learn more.
1 Kaplan University cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
2 Kaplan University does not guarantee transferability of credit. See the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.