Community Colleges rely upon the AACC to be their advocate; a voice at the federal level. One
thing is for certain ... Health
Insurance has moved from a
Local and State Issue to a
Federal Health Care Act.
The AACC recognized very quickly that their role would extend into a rapidly changing industry. As new reforms provided healthcare to employees and students that were previously uninsured; they also created a complex system of mandates, regulations, rules and compliance.
In 2014, our firm was engaged to create Insurance-related Member Benefit Programs. Like most Association Member Benefits, there is an initial goal set of creating savings, enhancing benefits, streamlining processes and bringing value to the membership.
However, the AACC looked for
the long-term advocacy
proposition that could result from
a combined effort.
Health & other related insurances touch every aspect of community college operations:
• Student Attraction & Enrollment opportunities that may not be available if individuals must rely on employer sponsored health insurance.
• Student Retention due to receiving health insurance or health care services through the college.
• Workforce Development
Strategies that are impacted when Employers have additional insurance mandates and expenses that affect hiring practices.
• College Faculty and Staff Insurance that continue to Increase in Costs and Compliance.
• Student Insurance or Waiver Verification policies for International Students.
• Employee Enrollment, IRS Reporting, Section 125 & ACA Compliance burdens on staff.
With your participation, the
AACC can continue the effort of:
Creating a Student Environment
that Increases Enrollment,
Retention and Graduation.
Promoting Workforce Policy that
Encourages the Hiring of
Community College Graduates.
Please consider the AACC
Member Benefits as you
evaluate your insurance-related
Approved AACC Programs,
Platforms and Systems include:
Student Health & Sickness
Student & Athletic Accident
Section 125, IRS and ACA
GRADYBENEFITS is an Insurance Brokerage & Consulting firm headquartered in Columbus Ohio.
The AACC Approved Member Benefits
AACC INSURANCE PROGRAMS by Kevin Grady, Chairman & CEO of GradyBenefits
A Combined Effort…