NISOD’s annual conference is the “must-attend” event for
community and technical college educators!
For almost 40 years, NISOD’s annual conference has provided
faculty, administrators, and staff with the resources, ideas, and
solutions that drive excellence in all areas of community and
technical college campuses.
The Administrator Series is a one-day leadership event that takes place
on Monday, May 29, 2017. Participation is complimentary and exclusive to
executive leaders who are registered for the conference.
• Survive, Adapt, Thrive: Strategies for Navigating Change in Higher
• Looking, Learning, and Leading: On the Next-Generation Leadership
• Leading With an Entrepreneurial Mindset: Part 1
• Leading With an Entrepreneurial Mindset: Part 2
• Generational Higher-Education Strategies: Creating the Comprehensive
Administrator Series Conference Features
• Excursions that include trips
to San Antonio and the LBJ
• The Sunday Evening Excellence
Awards Dinner and Celebration.
• Intensive, hands-on
• Special sessions facilitated by
experts on the important issues
facing today’s community and
• Exemplary practices and
programs explored during
breakout sessions and roundtable
• Coffee breaks, refreshment
breaks, receptions, and prize
drawings that make the Exhibit
Hall an exciting, information-rich,
and fun-filled place to be.
NISOD Excellence Awards
Again this year, we invite past Excellence Awards recipients (1991-2016)
to attend the NISOD Conference at a special 50% discount of only $270!
In addition, NISOD will provide college CEOs who submit Excellence Awards
recipient names with a complimentary conference registration to facilitate their
participation in the Excellence Awards Dinner and Celebration. (At least one
2017 Excellence Awards recipient must also be registered.)
NISOD is a membership organization committed to promoting and celebrating
excellence in teaching, learning, and leadership at community and technical colleges.
The Administrator Series is sponsored by